Thursday 19 January 2017

Update!

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone is doing awesome.

I apologize for the late blog update, been busy preparing for my baby that comes in April, and working away at my job. Some updates on my life right now is I'm at 27 weeks pregnant, I'm over-joyed on this miracle of life that will be coming along soon! Also been looking into my new career path interest Nutritionist! It's definitely for me, I love the wellness and fitness of myself and others, love to be healthy and live a healthy lifestyle.

This blog is going to be personal, talking about my Career and family life. I'm thinking of starting a day to day vlog on youtube, just not sure how to get started, if anyone has an advice on that aspects, please comment on this post. or visit my social media pages and connect there.

Again, my interest and passions are Nutrition, Health, Family, and My hobbies are cooking, baking and keeping an organized and happy home.

Thank you for reading this blog! I'd love to come part of your life with these blogs, message, comment, follow me on social media pages.

Talk to you soon!

.My Youtube Channel
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest.

No comments: