Monday 27 March 2017

Pregnancy Journey Updates.

Welcome Everyone to today's Blog!

Today I'm going to be talking about my pregnancy journey, my day at the hospital today for appointments and other updates.

I'm 36 Weeks and 2 Days, I'm very excited that there is less than a month until my due date and little miss  Kiara comes in to the world of my husband and I. Kiara is truly a blessing to each of us, its a blessing to be able to have a baby too, I'm very grateful to have been blessed with our little girl.

Kiara is healthy, moving around actively. I heard today that its good for the baby to have 10 movements within 2 hour frame, but also the baby does sleep during the day when you are actively moving. Kiara weighs 5.8 LB and is the size of a honeydew melon. 26 days to go until my due date April 22! Iv been doing light workouts and yoga during the week. I've been aiming for 3-4 times a week to exercise shortly after breakfast. I haven't had any cravings this week or last. Well, maybe I crave chocolate chip cookies a lot, so I made a batch the other day, everyone was happy :)

I haven't just yet packed a hospital bag for me and the baby, that will soon be posted ones complete, along with the nursery. I attended Thyme Maternity Clothing store baby shower yesterday and got a goodie bag with baby essentials. I have started my nesting stage in my pregnancy where all I want to do in clean and organize my house.

Today I went to the hospital for my group education class that covered Labor and Delivery information, taking care of yourself and baby after delivery and community resources and also to see the birthday room. I found this session very helpful, answered my questions and gave me insight to what will be happening for labor and delivery; Also was told when to come to the hospital and where.

During the Group education class, the instructor gave a patient handbook and hospital tour video online link to view information regarding Labor, Delivery and after baby is born care. I find it very helpful! :)

That's all for todays blog, Thanks for reading and being apart of my Journey, more pregnancy updates will be coming.

Take care.





No comments: