Wednesday 22 March 2017

Maternity Leave and preparing for baby.


Hey Everyone,

Then time has finally arrived, where I can focus more on getting ready for the baby and have time off work. Time to relax and let go of any stress I've been having this pregnancy. I had a baby shower since I've last wrote my blog! It was a truly amazing, I'm very grateful. I received baby clothing, bathing, sleeping and many more essentials for the baby. Including Crib, Changing Table and lots of blankets.

The next few weeks (4 weeks and 4 days) to go to prepare our little one coming into this world.
The nursery is coming together very nice.  My husband's sister is painting the walls of the nursery in a wonderful design of our liking. A tree with flowers and an owl and Kiara name just under the crib. Once the Nursery is completely put together, ill be sure to post pictures of the room.

I have taken a week break from exercising because I was working a lot and came down with a head cold that I recently got rid of. I started up again today with a 20-minute workout with yoga involved and stretching. 

At this stage. the baby weighs 5.3 lbs at 35 weeks and 4 days as an estimate from the baby application Nurture I use daily. I'm eating a healthy balanced diet with avoiding undercooked meat and seafood. I have noncaffeinated tea almost every day to de-stress.

I have been reading books to kiara as well as playing beethoven lullaby and regular beethoven piano music. Coming from the source of YouTube.

For the next 4 weeks I'm planning on a spa day with my sister for pedicures and manicures and to spend time with family and friends. As well as to prepare the nursery and myself for the hospital. 

Thank you for reading today's blog, I'd appreciate any comments. Be sure to check out my Social media pages. Have a good rest of your week.

No comments: