Saturday 28 January 2017

Tips on how I organize

Hey Everyone!

Happy Weekend everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying it so far. Cant believe its the last weekend of January already! Anyways, Thanks for reading my blogs up to now, appreciate it!. This blog is going to be about how I organize my home. If anyone has any suggestions to anything I say, leave a comment below or message me through my social media pages - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, which are linked on my blog. I'll get back to you soon as I can :)

Lets get started, shall we!

Few things I do everyday to organize my home is to keep every room in my home clutter free and put everything back in its place at the end of the night. For example, The Living Room, I do have it already clutter free with minimum items and objects in the room, so all I have to do is put papers together in a pile, clear the computer desk of unnecessary papers, which than I will file, and through out anything that needs to be garbage or recycling. Keeping up on this everyday prevents the pile up on things in your home, its a really easy task for me to do, takes 5 or less minutes to do.

For the organization of my kitchen, I make sure all dishes are put in dish washer or washed and put away, and clean my stove or counter tops to prevent aunts. I'll give my floors a quick sweep and that's it!. For the organization of my bedroom, I basically don't keep that dirty at all, clothes go in the basket and everything else has its place on top of the dressers or in the closet.

Bathroom organization, I just make sure I put away my makeup and hair tools at the end of the day, and wipe down any water that got on the sink, and keep the bathroom a clean clear environment. I'm big on keeping the bathrooms clean all the time incase I have guest come over. Cleanliness is very important when you are entertaining someone at your home.

Once you get in the mindset of doing organization in your home, you'll feel a lot better!


Regular Cleaning is great for your heart and Soul.

Here's a fun article to read about that below.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/saudia-davis/regular-cleaning-is-good-_b_4283365.html


Hope you enjoyed my blog today, talk to you soon.

Follow me on social media pages

YouTube      Twitter      Instagram    Pinterest


No comments: