Monday 13 February 2017

Body Care Routine

Hey Everyone!, Welcome to today blog!

I'm going to be going through my Daily Body Care Routine.

Every Evening before bed I do my body care routine.

I start off with Brushing my teeth, flossing and mouth wash!

Than showering, soft body soap, and my shampoo and conditioner from Artistry.
After the shower and patting down to dry off, I apply Stretch Cream from Palmers Coco Butter Formula. #30 Weeks Pregnant.  This Stretch Cream has worked wonders for me during my pregnancy Journey.




After I apply Vaseline Body Lotion all over.
After, I do my face Cleaning Routine
I use a cleanser, Toner and Moisturizer from Artistry Hydra - V System. Links Below.








Finally I Brush Hair and put Coconut Milk Anti Breakage Serum.

Snuggle up in cozy pajamas. and get some rest. 💤

For Morning Beauty Routine, please request in comments if you'd like to hear about that.

Thanks for reading today blog! hope you enjoyed. Any suggestions or question, please comment.







No comments: