Tuesday 7 March 2017

Top 3 Relaxation Techniques/Activities I use

Hi Everyone! Hope everyone is having a great start to there week!  My week consist of working, cooking, baking and preparing for this weekends baby shower! I'm 33 weeks and 3 days! less than 7 weeks to go! I cant believe how fast pregnancy goes. Before I know it, baby girl Kiara will be in my arms! I will try to keep blogging ones Kiara is born.

Todays blog is about my top 3 favorite relaxing techniques/activities right now.
  1. Taking a bath, while listening to spa music. I was reading online that it is only recommended that a women during pregnancy takes 2 baths a month due to infections that can be caused in the body. For bath time I use Epson Salt - Lavender. This relaxes the sore muscles I get from work or other activities in my day. I always use warm water and not hot as this is bad for you when you are pregnant and I make the baths no longer than 15 minutes.

     2. Cup of Tea with a comedy show. I usually like to have loose leaf tea or decaffeinated Tea.


      3. Breathing with yoga positions. Some of the yoga positions I like to do are in the pictures below. I usually hold the position on each side for 5 to 10 seconds.

Some other Relaxation Techniques I like to do is Read, Color an adult coloring book and take naps.

Thanks for reading todays blog, Talk to you soon. Hope you enjoyed my relaxation techniques.

No comments: